When you apply for admission, you must attach the following:
One or more examples of material you have produced, though no more than 4 different examples. Your application material must concern composition, editing of music or music for film, TV or video. The material may reflect more than one aspect of your artistic work. Please submit the material as video or audio files.
A written description (no more than 1 A4 page) of the attached material. The description must account for:
- Your overall ideas and thoughts with regard to composing and editing music for film, TV or video.
- Your artistic experiences.
- Why you apply for admission to the programme.
When you fill in your application, you will be asked to upload material. The material must be uploaded in the following formats:
- Sound must be uploaded in WAV format (minimum of 44.1 kHz/16 bit)
- Video must be uploaded in MP4 format (H.264/AVC)
- Text must be uploaded in PDF format
The entrance examination consists of an interview focussing on the material you have submitted. The interview will focus on the artistic ideas behind the production. You must bring your own computer or instrument to the presentation. Mixer and loudspeakers will be available.