- Your user name for the intranet was sent to your private email address when you enrolled at SDMK. The username is the same af your SDMK-mail address, but without "@sdmknet.dk"
- The password was sent in the same mail as mentioned above.
- The user name for your SDMK webmail is your whole email address - including "@sdmknet.dk".
- The password is the same as for the intranet. *)
- Your Asimut user name is the same as for the intranet (your SDMK-mail address, but without "@sdmknet.dk")
- Before you log in for the first time, you have to choose your own password. Choose "Klik her for at nulstille adgangskode" and follow the guidelines. *)
*) Please note that the passwords do not synchronize automatically. This means that you need to change the passwords independently if you wish to use the same passwords for both the intranet, Asimut and webmail.
Click here to learn how to change your passwords!
If you experience problems, please note the following:
- Are you using the correct user name? The user name is your whole mail address without "@sdmknet.dk". Fx "mdavis19"
- make sure you are using the correct password if you previously have changed it.
- If you have forgotten your password, click "Har du glemt dit kodeord?" at the login page
- Are you using the correct user name? The user name is your whole mail address including "@sdmknet.dk".
- Make sure you are using the correct password if you previously have changed it.
- Contact the administration, if you have forgotten your password: Jesper Dyhre Nielsen (firstname.lastname@example.org/63119916) or Ryan Kristensen (email@example.com/63119944).
- If you need to change your your password, remember:
- A mixture of both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- A mixture of letters and numbers.
- Inclusion of at least one special character, e.g., ! @ # ? ]